Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Doping, Drinking, Banging

The World Anti-Doping Code has jumped on the anti-steriod bandwagon. There are several items on their Prohibited Substances list. Luckily for me, alcohol doesn't appear to be prohibited IN or OUT of competition. Guess it's ok to curl drunk. That's a relief, given that this video is pretty much how I remember (of those I do remember) most of Brad's "experimental training sessions" ending.

Maybe Bode Miller will want to come join us. I hear his ex was Claudia Toth from the Australian women's Olympic team curling team, and that bangin' silhouette you see on the cover of the Ana Arce "Fire on Ice" curling calendar. I think she has a sister! Just let him know we already got the prerequisite "bad boy" on the team and there's no room for two of us.

No comments: